Rental Rates, Seasonal Periods & Discounts:
| Rates effective April 16, 2015 (prior rate increase was October 1, 2008)
Terms & Conditions:
- State Taxes. Rates do not include applicable Hawaii state taxes, which are added. Current taxes levied by the state are 4.166% General Excise Tax (GET) and 9.25% Transient Accommodations Tax (TAT). These taxes are applied to all
hotelaccommodations and services, whether condo rental, B&B, or commercial hotel. Also please note that taxes are applied to all purchases & services in Hawaii; including food, medicine and services such as cleaning.
- Check-Out Cleaning Fee. A cleaning fee is added to all rentals based on what we are charged by the cleaning company at the time of departure. The standard cleaning fee is currently $170. If the cleaning company has changed the fee that we are charged since your original quote, we will advise you before your final balance is due so that the amount can be adjusted. Please note that the actual cleaning fee may be greater than the standard cleaning fee if the cleaning company charges us more due to the unit being left in an excessively dirty condition or such that requires extra time to clean. If the cleaning company has to do multiple loads of laundry, they will charge us $5 per load (plus tax) which will be passed on to you.
- Security Deposit. An additional $350 security deposit is required at the time the final balance is due. It will be refunded within 30 days of departure, minus any deductions for damages, extra cleaning charges or long distance phone charges if any were incurred.
- Reservation Deposit. Reservations may be held with a $300 advance deposit payable within 7 days. The reservation is not confirmed until we receive your deposit payment. Non-confirmed reservations are also not entered on our Openings/Availability Calendar.
- Payment Due Date. Payment in full, including the Security Deposit, must be received sixty (60) days in advance of arrival in order to hold your reservation.
- U.S. Funds. Please make payments by check or money order, as we are unable to accept credit cards due to the extra cost. All amounts must be paid in U.S. funds only. We can accept inter-bank transfers or Pay-Pal by prior arrangement, if all fees are paid by the renter. Any bank transfer fees, wire fees, foreign exchange fees, or other fees deducted from any amounts sent us resulting in our receiving less than the full amount due will all be deducted from your Security Deposit to make up the full amount. If deduction of such fees would result in too small a Security Deposit, we will reject the payment entirely.
- Our unit will accommodate a maximum of four persons, including adults and/or children. There are sleeping facilities for only four. In addition, our Homeowner Association only permits a maximum of 4 persons under most circumstances.
- Whether you rent the house for one person or for four, the entire house is yours and the same rate applies.
- All rates are for a minimum stay of seven days. If you require less than the minimum stay, please
contact us and we will try to accommodate you if we can.
- Until confirmed by payment of the deposit, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellations or Reductions in Number of Nights:
❀ Full refund if cancel more than 60 days prior to the check-in date and we are able to re-rent the time.
❀ Partial refund, minus $300 cancellation fee, if cancel 30 to 60 days prior to the check-in date and we are able to re-rent the time.
❀ No refund if cancel within 30 days or less of the check-in date, except at our discretion.
❀ If we are unable to re-rent the full time, only a partial refund may apply.
- Check-in/Check-out Times. Check-in time is 4:00 PM on the day of arrival, and check-out time is 11:00 AM on the day of departure in order to allow sufficient time for the cleaners to prepare the unit. Please
contact us if you need other arrangements, and we will try to accommodate you if we can. However, to guarantee a significantly later check-out, such as if you expect to depart in late afternoon or evening, you would need to reserve that night as we obviously cannot rent that day to anyone else.
- Please check our
calendar, if you would like to see what days we currently have available (open)
for rental over the next year. (click BACK to return to this page)